MOMS (MOMS Offering Moms Support®) Club
We are a support group designed just for you, the at-home mother! You are interested in the world around you, want a variety of activities for you and your children, and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your families!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
- We typically meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- Anyone can suggest and host events.
- We strive to give back to the community with annual events supporting various causes.
- We host a monthly Mom’s Night Out to get a much needed break and some nice adult time.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so dues are only $20 a year per member.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome. You don’t have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow.
- The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS.
The MOMS Club Began in 1983 when Mary James, an at-home mother in California, decided she was tired of being alone at home. She wanted to meet other at-home mothers and she wanted to find other at-home children for her children to play with. When she discovered there were no other organizations that met during the day and allowed her to come with her baby and preschooler, she decided to start a brand new organization just for at-home mothers, and the MOMS Club was born. The chapter she started was so successful, she knew mothers in other areas must be needing the MOMS Club, too. Soon she and other volunteers were helping mothers start MOMS Clubs across the country and around the world! MOMS Club International now has 1,500+ chapters in the US alone and over 100,000 members!